Monday, January 08, 2007

Another Day, Another Problem

If you read my blog you know that I was up all night last night. It was around 5:30 AM when I actually went to bed. I chugged a glass of Tormenta, a wonderful Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon before going upstairs to bed. I rarely drink, just an occasional glass of wine with dinner, but MY GOSH...I just wanted to go to sleep.

The phone rang around 10:30 AM, while I was still sleeping. It was the new She-Neuro, Dr. Boissy from Cleveland Clinic. I had blood work done while I was at the clinic and it seems everything came back just fine except for, you guessed it...my white blood count is out of whack again. After some discussion, Dr. Boissy decided that March 7 was just too long to wait to get another MRI, so now I am having one done locally on Wed. (Jan 10)

I am really tired of doctors and loud magnetic fields and spending money.

No comments: