Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So last night...

So last night I was lying in the bed watching Will & Grace. I love to end my day with that bit of humor, so several nights a week I watch Will & Grace repeats before I go to sleep. Who can have a bad nights sleep after watching their crazy antics? When the show was over and the credits were rolling I suddenly realized that I could read most of it. It wasn't entirely clear but I could certainly see them better than I have seen them in more than a year!!! Of course, then I had to channel surf and read the digital cable guide to see if it was just a fluke. I could actually see the names of the channels and the programs that were listed. Again, not perfectly clear, but I could read them without squinting and leaning forward. Did you know that the small word "the" is inside the C of the CW network's logo? I leaned over and poked my husband to wake him up to tell him that I could read the credits. LOL, the man sleeps like a dead person. He barely remembered it this morning.

I eventually had to get up to go to the bathroom and everything in the bathroom was more clear to me, the tile, the floor , the rugs. The hall oriental rug design was vivid. It was as if I had been looking at things through a dirty window and someone washed it! Woo hoo!!!

At midnight I came downstairs and called my nocturnal sister who I knew would likely still be awake to tell her that I could see better. I knew she would be happy for me. I just had to tell someone. Someone who was alive and would actually be able to respond.

This morning I still have a headache, but the bad taste has gone for now. The vision improvement isn't as good as it was at midnight last night but maybe after the next two treatments it will stick. All I can say is "bring on the steroids"!

No comments: