Monday, November 20, 2006

The Miracle Cure

I only have a few minutes today. I have to buy Thanksgiving groceries and continue cooking for the holiday. Quite frankly, this year I am just thankful that I am able to cook at all.
I just had to tell you about the miracle drug that my new neuro gave me. In my previous post I told you that she had given me a shot of Depomedrol/B12. Well I'll be "dad-blasted" (that's southern for damn. ;) if it didn't relieve the right arm pain that I have had since July. I pulled a muscle or something in my right arm when my niece and her family were visiting in July and it has hurt every day since, some days worse than others and having to use a mouse so much to edit photos certainly wasn't conducive to it healing. Well, "bring on the hypodermics" is all I can say! My arm often hurt so bad that I couldn't stand to lift a coffee cup. Woo hoo! It doesn't even hurt when I have it all tangled up with my pillow at night.
Time to get busy. The grocery stores are waiting.
Just in case I don't get to blog again until after the holiday, Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: