Thursday, October 12, 2006

Getting Through Today

I am trying to deal with my MS one day at a time. It isn't always easy. Today is the second bad day I have had in a row. My legs didn't want to do their work yesterday and I was in a cranky mood most of the day.

I slept very well last night, the best I have slept in quite a few days, but I woke up feeling sluggish and heavy-headed. I have a headache and my eyes are pulling. My left eye seems to want to be more blurry than usual. I feel a bit dizzy and my facial numbness is back today. I just want to go and curl up somewhere and watch a movie or take a nap. I can't. I have to go to the hospital this afternoon to have a mammogram. Yippee. I am just going to say it...Titty Torture! I can guarantee you that if a man had to throw his penis on a table and have it whacked with a hardback book to screen it for cancer, scientists would have already figured out a kinder gentler way to do that test!

I am so not in the mood for this today!

1 comment:

Carolyn (Cari) Foster Spano said...

Woo Hoo, the T-Torture results were normal. I just don't know if I could deal with negative results right now, so this is very good news!!! I can almost forgive them for the pain.