Friday, November 16, 2007

Same Hair Since 1976

As I watch the slideshow of my life, I am forced to hysterically realize that I have had the same hairstyle give or take an inch or two, since 1976. LOL (Well, other than those horribly permed 80s, which by the way made my hair look much darker than it has actually ever been.) I am a no muss/no fuss kind of gal and well, no matter how someone cuts my hair, when I turn it upside down and run my fingers through it to blow dry it, when I turn right-side up, it is still going to look the same. That is the extent of how much time I am likely to spend on my hair so...it will probably look this same way when I am 60 and 70. Some things never change...

2 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

Love the slide show Cari - but who is that cute little babe strutting her stuff throughout it in a bikini no less? Woot woot to her!

Carolyn (Cari) Foster Spano said...

Yeah, I really don't know WHO that girl is. LOL