Friday, February 09, 2007

Update

I haven't updated in a while so I thought I would let everyone know that as of now, I am still hanging in limbo. I had another blood test (CBC) done on Tuesday to see if my white blood count is still wacky. If it is, I will have to visit the hematologist again. I am unable to begin medicine for the MS until they figure out the white blood count issue. It took two weeks to get an opinion on it from my family doctor (something about lost reports) so it has been slow going. I should know later today if I have to see the hematologist again.

I have good days and bad. I still have balance issues and my throat occasionally feels numb on one side. The facial numbness is still there but not quite as bad as it was for a while. I can't sit for long periods because the sitting aggravates the numbness. That explains why I haven't spent much time updating lately. Any available computer time has been spent working on senior photos and graduation announcements.

That is really all I have for now. I'll update when I know about the blood test results.

No comments: